Page 1 of 1

Community Garden

#1 User is offline   FieryDragon 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Many past times,Gardening is one of them

Posted 05 May 2018 - 07:10 PM

I am starting a small community garden Interest group in my condominium with 15 members in my condominium and need some advice as how to go about it

#2 User is offline   bridgehouse 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 May 2018 - 09:37 AM

View PostFieryDragon, on 05 May 2018 - 07:10 PM, said:

I am starting a small community garden Interest group in my condominium with 15 members in my condominium and need some advice as how to go about it

Hi FieryDragon, I presume you have sorted out the location in your garden area and what suitable plants to grow in the selected area. If you haven't done that , I think it will be more effective if all of you sit done and discuss about your commitments to this project.
Then once things are in place, you can then seek National Parks for help to get the area going. I believe they will provide advise and physically help to set up the garden. Please go to NParks website and type in "how to start a community a garden" and you will get the basic information to help you get some answers. Hope it helps....good luck.....Bridgehouse

#3 User is offline   bridgehouse 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 May 2018 - 11:53 AM

View PostFieryDragon, on 05 May 2018 - 07:10 PM, said:

Hi, how is your project/idea coming along? I am sure there are people out there wanting to start a community garden and not sure where to start like you. Then again there are those who tried and succeeded.
One gets so much satisfaction growing and consuming the vegetables grown by oneself. It is really not that difficult once you know how. The same goes for those who prefer herbs or flowers but fruits trees may be abit challenging.

Bridgehouse

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users