GCS Forum: Who ordered a ginger from malesiana tropicals through me??? - GCS Forum

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Who ordered a ginger from malesiana tropicals through me???

#1 User is offline   Jason 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Astronomy, Carnivorous plants, herbivorous plants, omnivorous plants...you get the idea

Posted 20 March 2006 - 05:26 PM

This ginger is a $5 Plagiostachys crocydocalyx. The order from malesiana has just arrived. Will the person who ordered it (a few months back) kindly PM me as to when they are coming to pick it up, before I leave for a two week trip this Friday.

Thanks,
Jason

#2 User is offline   prana 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Reading, Holistic Health, Gamelan, Languages and Culture, Composting, Vermicomposting, Nature and Natural History, Biodiversity, Soil Food Web, Beneficial fungi and microbes, Food Forest, Permaculture, Heirlooms Edibles and Conservation, Greens and Salads, Fruits, Chickens, Goats, Urban Farming

Posted 20 March 2006 - 07:03 PM

Jason...u dont know the ID of this person?

#3 User is offline   LobsterX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Cycling, Swimmming, Cooking, Eating, Growing Nepenthes and Tillandsias

Posted 20 March 2006 - 07:29 PM

jason cleared his inbox.... so must have lost track who ordered wat....

Jason: where will u be going on your trip?

#4 User is offline   ebeyonder 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2006 - 07:32 PM

Has anyone claimed the camputanta (sp?) hehe

#5 User is offline   Jason 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Astronomy, Carnivorous plants, herbivorous plants, omnivorous plants...you get the idea

Posted 20 March 2006 - 07:35 PM

I'm climbing Gunung Tahan in Penninsular Malaysia to look for Nepenthes. Kidding...for a select 'school trip'.

Nobody claimed the camp, if Farside doesn't collect it by this Wed when you come Yihan, then you can take it if you want.

Seriously, if SOMEONE doesn't take the ginger, I don't care WHO...anyone else want to buy it? Don't want to waste it, especially becuz I PAID for it.

#6 User is offline   ebeyonder 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2006 - 07:37 PM

Wait, wait... the camp is farside's one is it? Then unless he doesn't want it, I can't take it lah :sad:

So you haven't mailed the Bau Giant? We are instead set for me coming on Wed night? I won't mail ur Johore spotted if Wed's set! So let me know! :hehe:

#7 User is offline   Jason 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2006 - 07:42 PM

Yeah, I just came home, saw ur PM. Sorry. Think I said somewhere that I was going to be out most of today. 'Bout when on Wednesday?

So no one knows Farside's contact, or if he's on holiday, or cut off from the internet or something? Argh what a bad time...if he doesn't claim it, I HAVE to sell it to someone (and it will most probably be you Yihan), cuz I don't want to harm something that I didn't buy.

#8 User is offline   LobsterX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Cycling, Swimmming, Cooking, Eating, Growing Nepenthes and Tillandsias

Posted 20 March 2006 - 07:43 PM

Jason: perhaps u can ask Cindy if she has farside's contact?

#9 User is offline   ebeyonder 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2006 - 07:49 PM

Ok to prevent this from becoming horribly off-topic, I have sent you a PM, Jason.

#10 User is offline   prana 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Reading, Holistic Health, Gamelan, Languages and Culture, Composting, Vermicomposting, Nature and Natural History, Biodiversity, Soil Food Web, Beneficial fungi and microbes, Food Forest, Permaculture, Heirlooms Edibles and Conservation, Greens and Salads, Fruits, Chickens, Goats, Urban Farming

Posted 20 March 2006 - 08:04 PM

Jason, i think it is Islaverde who ordered the ginger...refer to this thread... http://www.greenculturesg.com/forum/viewto...?t=2752&start=0

The thing is he kinda disappeared from the forum. If u want i will try and contact him...somehow...

#11 User is offline   Jason 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2006 - 08:25 PM

That's not right...order something and then disappear. You know its really these kinda things that put me off mass ordering. Feel as though I should just screw this and order myself.

Yes, can you pls try to contact him if possible (you have his number?). Otherwise you can take the ginger, Prana. An same goes for the camp, if I don't get a response from Farside soon. Can't take the risk, but Farside hasn't totally disappeared right? Cindy, do you live next to Farside? Ah what am I saying, she doesn't visit this thread. I'm surprised at the amount of cpers who have responded though...didn't know you guys visited other threads as well. :happy:

Wait a min, Las montaƱas de la Noche, where islaverde lives, is...in...singapore...right?

#12 User is offline   ed1euzd1 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Aikido. Carnivorous Plants.

Posted 20 March 2006 - 09:08 PM

Jason....you really stress ar...lucky i was not the one.....a responsible and efficient buyer would immediately collect it...just like me...hehe....first to arrive,first to get the best....

#13 User is offline   prana 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2006 - 09:13 PM

hahhaa...jason relax lah ..... why u get so worked up...hahahah...the ginger is the odd plant out...so will take some time ...

#14 User is offline   islaverde 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:tree ferns, orchids, mosses, fragrant plants, anthuriums, alocasias, xanthosomas, monsteras, philodendrons, tropical america flora, heliconias, gingers, calatheas, creepers, forest ecology

Posted 20 March 2006 - 09:19 PM

PM me your address and I'll mail the payment to your home before friday.

#15 Guestlyndi_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 20 March 2006 - 09:20 PM

Wow! Dark Lord, long time no see!
Jason is at Farrer Court.

#16 User is offline   Jason 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2006 - 10:20 PM

Ok that's settled, much quicker than I thought. Sorry, I must've got Jeslin's-flaming-temper-flu - and don't tell her or she'll be after me.

I PMed Isla, you told me to SMS you but no nombor...

#17 User is offline   ebeyonder 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2006 - 10:27 PM

ed1euzd1 said:

Jason....you really stress ar...lucky i was not the one.....a responsible and efficient buyer would immediately collect it...just like me...hehe....first to arrive,first to get the best....

Wah lau, praising urself eh, Ed? :grin:

#18 User is offline   ed1euzd1 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2006 - 10:29 PM

ebeyonder said:

ed1euzd1 said:

Haha....self praise in disgrace..opps..opptopic :hammer:

#19 User is offline   prana 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2006 - 10:33 PM

Jason said:

Ok that's settled, much quicker than I thought. Sorry, I must've got Jeslin's-flaming-temper-flu - and don't tell her or she'll be after me.

I PMed Isla, you told me to SMS you but no nombor...

errr...jason...when did isla mention to sms him? :blink:/>

#20 User is offline   ed1euzd1 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2006 - 10:35 PM

ebeyonder said:

ed1euzd1 said:

even Jason was suprised I came very early.....I said i wanna arrive at 2 but i came at 1.30

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users