GCS Forum: Basic Hydroponic system - GCS Forum

Page 1 of 1

Basic Hydroponic system

#1 User is offline   Robert1943 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Hydroponic Gardening , Boating, fishing, travelling the world, eating, driving my Nissan Silvia turbo coupe, Rotary Club, Red Cross Emergency Services Volunteer.
    Helping others.

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:09 PM

I am sending this American video of how to set up a Kratky hydroponic system, it is so easy that I thought I would share the principles to help those who may be thinking of this easy method of getting into hydroponics.
https://www.youtube....h?v=FGCoU_I4WZg

#2 User is offline   janegoaty 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 February 2015 - 12:28 AM

View PostRobert1943, on 29 January 2015 - 06:09 PM, said:

I am sending this American video of how to set up a Kratky hydroponic system, it is so easy that I thought I would share the principles to help those who may be thinking of this easy method of getting into hydroponics.
https://www.youtube....h?v=FGCoU_I4WZg

Hi Robert, thanks for posting this video. It certainly looks simple enough. I wish I had a Bunnings to run out to for buckets and stuff but there are lots of great ideas on this forum that I'm going to steal. I was wondering, with big plants that require staking or just can't be moved easily, how do you manage to lift the top off to check or refill the solution?

#3 User is offline   Robert1943 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Hydroponic Gardening , Boating, fishing, travelling the world, eating, driving my Nissan Silvia turbo coupe, Rotary Club, Red Cross Emergency Services Volunteer.
    Helping others.

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:03 AM

View Postjanegoaty, on 04 February 2015 - 12:28 AM, said:

Hi Robert, thanks for posting this video. It certainly looks simple enough. I wish I had a Bunnings to run out to for buckets and stuff but there are lots of great ideas on this forum that I'm going to steal. I was wondering, with big plants that require staking or just can't be moved easily, how do you manage to lift the top off to check or refill the solution?

The top is not heavy just lift at an angle and you can see the nutrient level.just top up if necessary.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users