• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How Does A New Member Sign Up?

#1 User is offline   taurine 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:54 PM

The signing up for membership used to be on the Home Page. The Home Page is now a photo of a Flower. Is there another way for a new member to register?

This post has been edited by taurine: 19 November 2012 - 04:31 PM

#2 User is offline   XLplanter 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Gardenering, Seedlings Forest, Herbs ! I love to grow from seeds becos i enjoy to see them roots and grow.
    Rooting and Germination challenge.

Lithops and any strange plants because i am a strange person!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:40 PM

View Posttaurine, on 19 November 2012 - 03:54 PM, said:

The signing up for membership used to be on the Home Page. The Home Page is now a photo of a Flower. Is there another way for a new member to register?

We will be adding it back at the home page by today.. many thanks for the reminder..
If your friend is signing up, you can ask her/him to come in forum , right corner (where you sign in) to register new membership from there, OR go to "MEMBERS" page to sign up new account, it will bring them to the same page.

This post has been edited by XLplanter: 19 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

#3 User is offline   taurine 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

Thank you. I haven't signed out for the longest time so was not aware that the registration function was also on the same page.

I do not have any friend who is registering at the moment. When the forum was down initially, I would see the POWWEB page when I tried to access the forum page. The only way I could get to the forum page was by choosing to sign up as a new member on the HOME page. By the time the HOME page was inaccessible, I was able to get to the forum page directly.

This post has been edited by taurine: 19 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

#4 User is offline   XLplanter 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Gardenering, Seedlings Forest, Herbs ! I love to grow from seeds becos i enjoy to see them roots and grow.
    Rooting and Germination challenge.

Lithops and any strange plants because i am a strange person!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

View Posttaurine, on 19 November 2012 - 05:01 PM, said:

Thank you. I haven't signed out for the longest time so was not aware that the registration function was also on the same page.

I do not have any friend who is registering at the moment. When the forum was down initially, I would see the POWWEB page when I tried to access the forum page. The only way I could get to the forum page was by choosing to sign up as a new member on the HOME page. By the time the HOME page was inaccessible, I was able to get to the forum page directly.

OIC. i have post a thread in the forum under members' interaction corner.Resolving Login in to GCS site , hoping atleast some members can reach the message and inform those member who can't access to site ,to try out on it and continue enjoying their disscusion in the forum.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users