• 2 Pages +

Balcony vertical garden

#21 User is offline   corwinlame 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Music,Reading.

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:20 PM

Such a nice Balcony vertical garden design idea you share here, I always like to decorate my home with different plants. I also making best garden at my home but now I also decorate my balcony with this type of plants. Thanks for giving such a best idea for everyone.

#22 User is offline   aristein 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:23 PM

May I know where can I buy the brown bench shown in post #11? Thanks

#23 User is offline   digitalgate 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:17 PM

i thought a nursery in kovan sells it.

#24 User is offline   shirleycox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Gardening, Reading Books, Shopping and Cooking

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:16 PM

You can grow any plants into the wall planters as this system lets plant thrive because their roots grow into the moisture and the innovative design routes water to the central layer and protects wall from moisture and keep the front dry. Best way to grow plants who do not have enough space for their gardening.

#25 Guestlewis williams_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:22 PM

Putting up a vertical garden in your Balcony will not just help you in the regard that it feels good to you but also you get praises from your neighbors.

#26 User is offline   viajesen1 

• Pip

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:37 AM

Vertical gardens work great in small places and you will be surprised how much food you can grow in a tiny space when you grow vertically!

If you have a balcony or patio that has free space, you can transform the entire area into a vertical garden. A lot of people in urban areas have taken to this idea. Just take a look at many of the balconies that you find in major cities throughout the United States. You may see all types of plants growing on them.

In fact, I personally have a Tower Garden vertical aeroponics system (learn more in Chapter 11) growing on my balcony. It turns my otherwise “dead space” of a concrete balcony into a massive food-producing haven. In just a 2 foot by 2 foot area, my balcony vertical garden produces fresh, delicious, organic tomatoes, mint, purslane, lettuces (4 kinds!), strawberries, cucumbers, watermelons, parsley and snap peas!

#27 User is offline   Lian 

• Pip

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:02 PM

All this discussion sets me drooling. Been wanting a vertical garden for the longest time to grow veggies and plants. But, I am quite clueless. Would some kind soul recommend someone to me to help set it up. Most grateful to you.

#28 User is offline   morriselma 

• Pip

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:09 AM

always wanted to do this...

#29 User is offline   Fishsee 

• Pip

Posted 11 August 2013 - 03:23 PM

View Postviajesen1, on 02 December 2012 - 01:37 AM, said:

Vertical gardens work great in small places and you will be surprised how much food you can grow in a tiny space when you grow vertically!

If you have a balcony or patio that has free space, you can transform the entire area into a vertical garden. A lot of people in urban areas have taken to this idea. Just take a look at many of the balconies that you find in major cities throughout the United States. You may see all types of plants growing on them.

In fact, I personally have a Tower Garden vertical aeroponics system (learn more in Chapter 11) growing on my balcony. It turns my otherwise “dead space” of a concrete balcony into a massive food-producing haven. In just a 2 foot by 2 foot area, my balcony vertical garden produces fresh, delicious, organic tomatoes, mint, purslane, lettuces (4 kinds!), strawberries, cucumbers, watermelons, parsley and snap peas!

I'm interested in the tower garden vertical aeroponics system. Can someone tell me where can I buy it in Singapore? Thanks.

#30 User is offline   begonia 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Episcias, Begonias, house plants, Monstrosa Aurentiaca (Purple Velvet Plant), Wandering Jew, black bat lily, Green Jade Vine. Red Jade Vine.

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:48 PM

Hi damnit. How's your vertical garden in your balcony? Which species of plants thrive? Is it possible to not install an automatic watering system and water by hand once every alternate day? Do you grow any edible vegetables and plants? Your balcony is quite similar to mine. I am thinking of installing a vertical garden also. Happy gardening every one...

#31 User is offline   SafeWater 

• PipPip

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:08 PM

where to buy the hanging fabric pots and drippers, nicely done, good job :)/>

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users