14 Apr 2012 GCS gathering photos

#41 User is offline   matthew1381 

• Cacti Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Cacti & Succulents,Roses,
    Vegetables & Fruits

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:01 AM

After seeing all the photos of the gathering, so tempted already to book a flight for the Sept 2012 gathering,
but probably will come empty handed without plants, not even a food plate to share :hitmyself:/>

hmmmm (note to self) must find out how to ship some of my C&S and Roses for the event, maybe give them away after gathering as cannot then bring back to Perth :hysterical:/> :hysterical:/>

#42 User is offline   siaogu 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:09 PM

aIYOH, 人来就好, 不用客气啦。。。。。。

#43 User is offline   boonboon 

• Associate Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:Roses, Orchids, Cacti and Succulents, Gesneriads, Fragrant Plants etc

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:18 PM

View Postmatthew1381, on 19 April 2012 - 10:01 AM, said:

After seeing all the photos of the gathering, so tempted already to book a flight for the Sept 2012 gathering,
but probably will come empty handed without plants, not even a food plate to share :hitmyself:/>

hmmmm (note to self) must find out how to ship some of my C&S and Roses for the event, maybe give them away after gathering as cannot then bring back to Perth :hysterical:/> :hysterical:/>

Matthew, no need to bring anything. We owe u much. Your presence will do. However, the date of the gathering could only be confirmed about a month before the gathering.

#44 User is offline   Abby Lim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:All plants, Bonsai & cooking

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:57 PM

View Postsiaogu, on 19 April 2012 - 12:09 PM, said:

aIYOH, 人来就好, 不用客气啦。。。。。。

Haha, teacher, Matthew don't read Chinese, please do in English again.:flowers:/>

#45 User is offline   Abby Lim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:All plants, Bonsai & cooking

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:59 PM

View Postmatthew1381, on 19 April 2012 - 10:01 AM, said:

Are you coming in June? will host for you again, will be better if you can spare a Sat afternoon as the lighting at my office garden are not too good at night.

#46 User is offline   matthew1381 

• Cacti Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Cacti & Succulents,Roses,
    Vegetables & Fruits

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

View PostAbby Lim, on 19 April 2012 - 03:59 PM, said:

Are you coming in June? will host for you again, will be better if you can spare a Sat afternoon as the lighting at my office garden are not too good at night.

hi Abby

yes will be in singapore early june on the way to Italy holiday with my dearest wife.
thanks for invitation, will need to be on weekday evening, think we come in on monday and fly off already saturday night
will p/m you privately re details, maybe this time we meet over coffee somewhere simple

think will bring only my rose cuttings because I got to prune my roses before I go for holiday :hysterical:/>

#47 User is offline   TJS 

• Pip

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:58 AM

View PostGreen Baron, on 14 April 2012 - 11:04 PM, said:

Here is the group photo.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/greenbaron/Plants/20120414_DSC01095-Frame.jpg

Hi Gan,

Very nice pictures, Thank you for the invitation.

First time attending this type of gathering. Very good to have such beautiful experience and meeting all the nice people. Looking forward to the next one.

Ya, for your info I had forwarded some of the pictures to Mr. Michael Yeo of our West Coast Park Neighbourhood Committee for posting on the NC Facebook. Hope it will attract more "Gardenners" to join the gardening activities in our NC.

:)/>

Rgds
JS

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users