GCS Forum: Caladium - GCS Forum

Page 1 of 1

Caladium

#1 User is offline   islaverde 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:tree ferns, orchids, mosses, fragrant plants, anthuriums, alocasias, xanthosomas, monsteras, philodendrons, tropical america flora, heliconias, gingers, calatheas, creepers, forest ecology

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:19 PM

Just like to share a nice caladium that I had to pick up at the nursery. Not an essential buy but then it is so pretty!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/motane/caladium.jpg

#2 User is offline   curiousgardener 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:growing edibles, sunflowers & other ornamental plants, photography, writing

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:35 PM

That's gorgeous! I love the diversity of caladiums and how even the same species can look different when you plant them in different locations. You made a great buy :)/>

#3 User is offline   islaverde 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:tree ferns, orchids, mosses, fragrant plants, anthuriums, alocasias, xanthosomas, monsteras, philodendrons, tropical america flora, heliconias, gingers, calatheas, creepers, forest ecology

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:36 AM

View Postcuriousgardener, on 09 September 2010 - 10:35 PM, said:

That's gorgeous! I love the diversity of caladiums and how even the same species can look different when you plant them in different locations. You made a great buy :)/>

there has been a good assortment of caladiums at the nurseries these days. tempted to buy but simply have no space!

#4 User is offline   fluffymutt 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Registered Merchant

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:21 PM

i just bought 2 a couple of weeks ago. love them to bits but it's so upsetting when they go dormant and you don't know if you might ever see them again.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users