GCS Forum: GCS Gatherings - GCS Forum

Page 1 of 1

GCS Gatherings List of GCS Gatherings

#1 User is offline   Shireen 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 August 2009 - 04:51 PM

The edibles gathering coincided with an AV gathering, though I don't know which one.

Why the list? GB, I think your garden must be in really good order at the mo. Which isn't surprising, I guess.

#2 User is offline   Green Baron 

• Advance Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2009 - 06:53 PM

View PostShireen, on Aug 10 2009, 04:51 PM, said:

The edibles gathering coincided with an AV gathering, though I don't know which one.

Why the list? GB, I think your garden must be in really good order at the mo. Which isn't surprising, I guess.

You are correct, it is the one on 19 Apr 2008. I have corrected the date.

I was looking through some of the past photos and thought it would be great to be able to see all the photos from one place. Tired of searching high and low everytime. Just took abt 30 mins to compile all the links.

My garden is getting into shape but there are still quite a lot of work to do on the upper floor planter.

#3 User is offline   maggie 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:22 PM

thank you very much, GB, for taking the trouble to chronicle the history of GCS.

it's a great way for future members to see the development of the camaraderie of this group as well as present members to be inspired to share even more of their plant knowledge.

#4 User is offline   Green Baron 

• Advance Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:14 PM

View Postmaggie, on 10 August 2009 - 08:22 PM, said:

thank you very much, GB, for taking the trouble to chronicle the history of GCS.

it's a great way for future members to see the development of the camaraderie of this group as well as present members to be inspired to share even more of their plant knowledge.

Somehow my post that chronicals all past GCS gathering has disappeared ! :ranting2:/>

I am going start another thread but it will take some time for me to track down all the past gatherings.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users